Learn how to shoot, edit and publish video content on global digital video distribution channels like YouTube.
Pre-register yourself for the next cohort
Online, self-paced course
What You Will Learn
Learn the rules about video editing and videography
- Optimize workflow and understanding of the editing process to create videos as efficiently as possible
- Choose the absolute best audio and video filters that fit your personal or demanded video style
- Create professional looking and sounding videos using optimized editing techniques with virtually any footage
- Learn advanced level keyframing, masking, sound design, and editing refinement
- Blend together sound effects, background music, voice overs, and other audio elements all into videos
- Use multi cam, color correction, LUT’s, sound design, transitions, motion graphics, and editing theory to create more engaging content
- Create a higher production value look and develop confidence with editing softwares
- Impress viewers, audience, and clients with pro looking and sounding videos
You will learn skills which will help you in your career and aid in your professional development.
You will create projects which can be shared with industry leaders while you apply for jobs.
Industry experts and professional will guide and train you to be successful in your career
Syed Muhammad Mohsin Jilani
Mohsin is a graduate of Forman Christian College (A Chartered University) and have obtained a degree in B.A (Honours) with a major in Mass Communication.
He has at least 9 years of experience working in private sector organizations and using multimedia software, both academic and professional combined, which includes software such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After-Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator.