Learn how to design diverse digital content to market social causes, businesses, IT companies and startups.
Pre-register yourself for the next cohort
Online, self-paced course
What You Will Learn
course will equip students with basic skills of graphic designing which are needed by a graphic designer
- Learn the fundamentals of a pursuing graphic designing as a job
- Learn the principles of graphic design and visual communication
- Learn graphic design relating to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- Learn Adobe XD and InDesign and KickStart your journey in UX/UI designing
- Learn visual communication fundamentals
- Learn successful layout in graphic design
- Learn how to get a job as a graphic designer
You will learn skills which will help you in your career and aid in your professional development.
You will create projects which can be shared with industry leaders while you apply for jobs.
Industry experts and professional will guide and train you to be successful in your career
Anum is an entrepreneur from Wah Cantt who is successfully running her startup ARTY Zone where she provides design and digital marketing services to clients in Pakistan and abroad.
She will be teaching you design theory and everything related to Graphic Design.
Rabia is working as an intern at Daastan – one of the top book publishing companies in Pakistan.
She is graduate of our first cohort of Digital Literacy Program at KhudKaar.
Shazia is another brilliant student of KhudKaar who is freelancing as well as providing design services to Daastan – one of the top book publishing companies in Pakistan.